If you are looking for the best Tele Bridge Pickup as your need, then you are at the right place. After checking several products and analysis them for a long time, we pick the best Tele Bridge Pickup currently available in the market. Hopefully, our expert suggestions in this article will help you find your ideal choice. We found 50781 reviews when researching. We have considered users’ feedback on the best Tele Bridge Pickup and our suggestions include only the finest of them in this article.We are suggesting the best Tele Bridge Pickup based on users needs that can actually fulfill their demands. In this article we've included our suggestions for the Tele Bridge Pickup reviews that help you to take the buying decision easily as your needs. Our team research and scanned 50781 reviews before putting any suggestions for the best Tele Bridge Pickup in this article. So you don’t need to worry about our suggestion.
Best Tele Bridge Pickup
Let’s have a look at the top available products available in the market and find out the best one from the given list below.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Tele Bridge Pickup
|1||Seymour Duncan Stk T2B Hot Stack Lead for Tele||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Fender American Vintage '62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup - Nickel||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Alnicov Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickup Single Coil Guitar Pickup Fit for TL Strat Squier Tele Electric Guitar||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Seymour Duncan Little 59 ST59-1B Bridge Pickup for Tele||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Seymour Duncan STL-1 Vintage '54 Telecaster Bridge Pickup||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Bare Knuckle Pickups Boot Camp Tele Single Coil Pickup - True Grit - Bridge||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele STL-3 Lead (Bridge) Pickup - 11202-14||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Seymour Duncan Tele Broadcaster||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||FLEOR Tele Bridge Pickup & Neck Pickup (Chrome) Tele Pickup Set Fit Fender Tele Guitar Part||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Wilkinson Low Gauss Nashville Sound Ceramic Single Coil Bridge Pickup for Tele Style Electric Guitar||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Seymour Duncan Stk T2B Hot Stack Lead for Tele
- Fender American Vintage '62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup Nickel
- Alnicov Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickup Single Coil Guitar Pickup Fit for TL Strat Squier Tele Electric...
- Seymour Duncan Little 59 ST59-1B Bridge Pickup for Tele
- Seymour Duncan STL-1 Vintage '54 Telecaster Bridge Pickup
- Bare Knuckle Pickups Boot Camp Tele Single Coil Pickup True Grit Bridge
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele STL-3 Lead Bridge Pickup 11202-14
- Seymour Duncan Tele Broadcaster, Bridge Pickup Electric Guitar
- FLEOR Tele Bridge Pickup & Neck Pickup Chrome Tele Pickup Set Fit Fender Tele Guitar Part
- Wilkinson Low Gauss Nashville Sound Ceramic Single Coil Bridge Pickup for Tele Style Electric Guitar, Black...
1. Seymour Duncan Stk T2B Hot Stack Lead for Tele
- 2 single-coils stackedEdgy toneHumbuckingHot signal4-conductor cableCeramic magnet
- You get a hotter, brighter sound with more emphasis on the midrange and greater sustain
- Bridge pickup with 4-conductor cable
2. Fender American Vintage ’62 Tele Custom Bridge Assembly with Pickup – Nickel
- Plated-steel bridge (non-serialized)
- Package includes three vintage-style threaded steel saddles, slot-head saddle height screws, Philips head intonation screws, intonation springs, and ’60s vintage-style pickup with cloth wiring and mounting screws.
- Bridge Info: Strings-Thru-Body loading.
- Pickup Info: ’60s Vintage-Style staggered pole pieces, cloth output leads, copper pickup plate, Alnico II magnets, and vintage-style twine coil wrap.
- Used on American Vintage ’62 Tele Custom (US) manufactured from 1986-2012.
3. Alnicov Dual Hot Rail Humbucker Pickup Single Coil Guitar Pickup Fit for TL Strat Squier Tele Electric Guitar
- Dual Hot Rail Style Twin Coil Humbucker Pickup for electric guitar
- Twin Bar as two pole can fully shielded for low noise and wired for hum cancelling
- Ceramic magnets, Wax potted to eliminate any unwanted feedback and noise
- Fiber plate bobbin, 4-conductor PVC cable to facilitate complex pickup switching setups
- Tones Features: Full, Sensitive Solid and Thick Sound.
4. Seymour Duncan Little 59 ST59-1B Bridge Pickup for Tele
- Single-coil-sized humbucker
- P.A.F.-style tones with a touch of Tele twang
- Drop-in replacement for a Fender American Standard Telecaster sized pickup route
- Ceramic bar magnet
5. Seymour Duncan STL-1 Vintage ’54 Telecaster Bridge Pickup
- Single-coil Tele Bridge Pickup
6. Bare Knuckle Pickups Boot Camp Tele Single Coil Pickup – True Grit – Bridge
- Flat magnet profile
- Stock wound/polarity neck coil
- Black & red cloth hookup.
7. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound for Tele STL-3 Lead (Bridge) Pickup – 11202-14
- Players – Cesar Rosas / Los Lobos
- Gwyn Ashton
- Joshua Partington / Something Corporate
- Michael Sweet / Stryper
8. Seymour Duncan Tele Broadcaster
- Dimensions of the item packaging: 17.526 L x 11.176 H x 11.43 W (cm)
- Weight of the item packaging: 0.4000000000001 pounds
- Number of packs: 1
- Assembly required; no
9. FLEOR Tele Bridge Pickup & Neck Pickup (Chrome) Tele Pickup Set Fit Fender Tele Guitar Part
- Fit vintage Fender telecaster pickups replacement.
- Magnet: ceramic; wax potted to eliminate unwanted feedback and noise.
- Neck pickup: chrome cover, resistance is 7-8K.
- Bridge pickup: pole spacing is 55mm, resistance is 6-7K.
- Pickups come with bridge and neck pickup set, 5pcs screws, 5pcs springs.
10. Wilkinson Low Gauss Nashville Sound Ceramic Single Coil Bridge Pickup for Tele Style Electric Guitar
- For Tele style electric guitar, bridge position.
- Genuine Wilkinson parts. Wax potted
- This pickup will give your entry-level “Single-cut” Tele style guitar that authentic “Nashville” sound.
- Magnet: Ceramic; D.C. Resistance: 7.6K. Black wire is ground, white wire is hot
- Package included: 1 Piece Pickup.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Tele Bridge Pickup currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Tele Bridge Pickup based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Tele Bridge Pickup before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Tele Bridge Pickup they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Tele Bridge Pickup, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Tele Bridge Pickup before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Tele Bridge Pickup will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Tele Bridge Pickup if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Tele Bridge Pickup on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.